Friday, 15 May 2009

Product Key Recovery Tool

I had a job today where I needed a customers Office product key, but their computer was stuffed and so we only have the old HDD for data recovery purposes.

I found this program called ProduKey which made things so incredibly easy. In the settings section you can select your source to be Local computer (default), External HDD and even scan your local network for Microsoft products.

To be honest it was a real life saver. If you work in IT you might have already come across this product, but if you haven't I would definitely make it a part of my USB key.

Remember...

You win! I ROCK!
Good night Seattle.

2 comments:

  1. To recover your data from dead hard drive you need data recovery services, if you are in US then contact Stellar Data Recovery Inc. They have best data recovery technicians and tools to recover your data from physically damaged hard disks in their class 100 clean room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...do you happen to work for or own Stellar Data Recovery Inc?

    ReplyDelete