Monday, 19 July 2010

Cool site for making your own inspirational pics

WOW! It's been months since I last posted. It's like I got a life or something. TBH, I did. I went down to Melbourne for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. In fact, I should post some of the pics up here. I will, if I get the motivation to do so.
 
It might have been a few weeks back when one of my mates at work showed me this parody motivator generator but today while going through my old pics I found one I created. Maybe this is the motivation I need to post some pics of the show up here...yeah...maybe.
 
You might find that this motivational picture is just what you need...or not. The point is, I made it and therefore it is teh awesome.
 
I hope you have as much fun with this site as I did.
 
You win! I ROCK!
Good night Seattle.

Posted via email from jww://jollys.world.of.web

No comments:

Post a Comment