Sunday 13 February 2011

Moving Out Day 4: Operation Room Clean

Day four, which was yesterday, shows how much emptier the room now is. Though these pics were taken Friday night once I had done enough for the day.


The bed is now in the spare room and I now have the double bed that was in there...this pleases me greatly.


I also had to dust those bags that were under the bed using a vacuum cleaner...LOTS OF DUST!

Big thanks to Mum and Dad for all their help, though there's still a bit I need to do. Dad helped me move the side table from the spare room, my new desk which used to be theirs and the double bed to my new place Friday night as well. Made a huge difference.

Will be posting the pics of the new room now.

You win! I ROCK!
Good night Seattle.

Posted via email from jww://jollys.world.of.web

No comments:

Post a Comment