Monday 21 March 2011

Jolly's World of Web Podcast

Okay peeps and tweeps, I’m looking for some fresh new content for the Jolly’s World of Web podcast. Below is a list of things that I’d like for the show.


  • Music from unsigned artists. I’d also love a catchy intro/outro theme song as well; something that isn’t going to have copyright issues.
  • Ideas for segments, while I already have a few, I’d be happy to consider other ideas.
  • Websites that have been shut down or no longer useful.
  • Crappy products, the shittier the better.


Soooo, if you think you can contribute with any of the above please email Jolly's World of Web.


That should do it for now. I’m intending to get the first podcast out next week, with any luck.


Stay tuned, and remember...


You win! I ROCK!
Good night Seattle.

Posted via email from jww://jollys.world.of.web

No comments:

Post a Comment